Dark Online Games Forums
If you are a registered user please login if not then **** OFF!!!
Dark Online Games Forums
If you are a registered user please login if not then **** OFF!!!
Dark Online Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Online Games Forums PH. 2020 Revival!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Premier Сasual Dating - Living Women
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 6:21 pm by kelfer

» Alive anyone?
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 9:20 pm by †DarkZeroskull†

» Team of programmers will help you earn
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:16 pm by †DarkZeroskull†

» CrossFire KillMark/KillBadge/Badge Upgrader + VIP HEADSHOT v3.0
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 3:12 pm by annelynne

» DARK MYSTIC
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 6:01 pm by Mistik

» Wanna meet new friends
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:32 pm by Mistik

» [Release] Point X2 Hack (USF/LSF/PSF/SSF)
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:19 am by tianxia7503

» [NEw PSF/DFI wAllhack Undetected]
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:09 pm by jayjaytot

»  [SPECIAL FORCE DFI PHILIPPINES] EXP Hack Now Working
Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:34 pm by swischeN

Top posters
†DarkZeroskull† (241)
Cheats and Hints in Battleon I_vote_lcapCheats and Hints in Battleon I_voting_barCheats and Hints in Battleon I_vote_rcap 
vipcheat (137)
Cheats and Hints in Battleon I_vote_lcapCheats and Hints in Battleon I_voting_barCheats and Hints in Battleon I_vote_rcap 
latestcheat1 (126)
maryann1995 (115)
EdWaRdEx (114)
sigoy57 (103)
jordan05 (55)
DarkVengeanceSoul (45)
pagecheaters (34)
Xtianzkeel (34)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cheats and Hints in Battleon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdWaRdEx
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Co-Admin
EdWaRdEx

Male
Number of posts : 114
Warning Level: : Cheats and Hints in Battleon Ok
Dark Exp : 21
Dark Rep : -2
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Cheats and Hints in Battleon Empty
PostSubject: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 am

These are the Cheats and Hints in Battleon!

Easy Money
If You Need money badly, Go To The Rip In The sky. Then There'll be 2 doors on the left, and 2 on the right, go the the one closest to you on the left, then go in, there'll be a desk-like figure, click it, then it will say go! and go in, there'll be an elf there, go to the rolled up srcoll closest to the four books stacked in a pile. click it, then there will be a diff. place and then it will say "To Battle!" (Note: there is a sac of hp potions, and dont click fight one on one) and then it will say who you want to battle with, and then once youve decided, go to higher body, (lower its not as muh monsters) and then you'll battle carnax, but once you get him down to half health on each body part, that body part will die, and you get lots of exp and gold.

Easy Health Potions
To get 10 Health Potions, click on Twilly, then on "The Frogzard Hunter!" and do the third part of the quest. After you kill the mosquito and the Trog, the Trog will give you 10 Health Potions. You can then either complete the rest of the quest using these potions, or flee from the next battle with them..

Fast free 2 Healing Potions
Ok to get 2 Free Healing Potions.. click on Artix , Then click on Hello, Then After that click on Heard Any Rumors, and Hunt The Seed Spitter. You should fight against a A Seed Spitter first. then Save this Warrior... More.. More.. More... After the warrior says HELP!!! you click on Advenge soandso and in that battle you can Flee to keep the 2 Healing Potions for yourself.. ( If you Proceed to kill him you give 1 Potion to the Warrior). Have fun.

Change name / stats down
To change your name or put your stats down die. then when the reeper comes up click the hourglass on the bottom of his robe he will give you a walk around quest. on it go into the purple swirly thing.if you are in a graveyard click the gravestone.a guy come up and you have to lose the battle to lower your stat. if twilly comes up then you can change your name. sometimes other stuff might come up just go along with it and then try again.

Pet Rock
Go to Warlic's magic shop. Click the candle in the top left and drag it to the chest and you will get the pet rock. He does earth damage, and if you give it to Valencia, she will give you a travel pass.

Mouse Hole
Go to Yulgar's Inn and click the more button & you will see two people and a shelf with a potion click the potion and drink it & you will shrink to a size of a mouse and go inside a mouse hole.

Pit
To find the secret pit go to Battleon and click around on the ground in front of Yulgar's Inn. The crusor will change to a hand when you find it. Then just click.

Funny amour
When you get to Isle d'Oriens the then try to find the box and open the 2nd slot and you will find a feather tickle your way out and then you will makedeal with the lizard and then you will be able to buy the amour.

Frogzard Sword
Do the Frogzard Hunter Part 2. Kill is the Mother Zard and she will give you the Frogzard Sword. The sword allows you to change into a powerful Zard and gives very powerful earthen attacks. It will disappear when you log out.

Votes: 14 57% 43%
Go to Crossroads
Adventurers can go to Crossroads, and then to Lolosia and Granemor. Get a Pet Rock at Warlic Shop (mix Sllatwob Dust, Magma Leaf and Bad Juice), and click on the "Visit Valencia" button on the multiquest. Visit her and click on "Travel Passes", then click on "Go Traveling" and you will be at Crossroads.

Special weapons
At level 15 or higher, go to the Multiquest. Click on the girl in the black, then select the quest for the Kayda Reaver. It is best to have a good ice weapon. If you encounter a Drakel Air Raider or a Drakel Captain, kill them and click on their weapon before you click "Next". Alternately, fight monsters and eventually you will encounter a Drakel Air Raider. If you are a Fighter, the third boss is a Drakel Captain.

Good Light secondary pet
Get to level 5 or higher and go to Darkovia Forest. Go to the Werewolf Lair. If you are a vampire, go to the Cure and vs. Evil Eye (3), Moglin Phantom and 1,2,or 3 Vampire Slayers. Cure yourself, then battle Chico or flee or cancel. When you are at the Werewolf Lair, activate the curse and click on the golden wolf. Then on the top right corner, click take the cool pet and the bright wolf will be your secondary pet. It is stronger than a dark wolf. If you have the armor lycan, which you get from the wolf next to the bright wolf, have a dark wolf from aria, and everything on your side will be a wolf if you equip lycan to you.

To get easy experience and money with a for low level player, do the training repeatedly.

Go to event and skip through Warlic's speech. Select "Multiquest" then go to Stonerule Monolith. You will meet the Grim Reaper and he will make you fight a lot of undead. If you find the Draken Undead Dragon and defeat it, you will get 500 experience points and 300 gold. All of the undead there give good experience points and gold, but this one gives the most but it is rare. Note: You can get four HP potions from the bag when you first meet the Grim Reaper.

To get 1,000 free gold, simply confirm your email address when you receive the registration email from Artix. Your character will start with 1,250 gold instead of 250 gold.

Behemoth
First, get your Luck and Charisma to 20 or above. Then, keep going into random battles until start a battle with a cave. Click "Befriend it". If you are lucky, you will befriend it. If not, you will fight it.

Mage Ball
To use Mage Ball, first, get a Zin Seed from Yulgar's shop at the inn. Then become a level 2 rogue or fighter. You need to be able to use a thrown weapon. When you equip the Zin Seed, and click "Attack". Your hand will glow. Then, click "Throw Weapon" and you will throw a glowing ball. This is the Mage Ball.

Water Plunger weapon
Click on the rip in the sky. Then click the compass, then the lever, then the bars between the doors. Go to the room on the left. Then go to the room on the right. Click on the machine. Talk to Vince and say "How do I leave this Isle?". Then, say "I want to leave now. Bye!". Then, click on the ladder and go to the door. Click "Swirly Time", then take the plunger. It does 5 to 20 damage and has an attack where green gloop comes out and hits three times. It will go away once you log out.

Easy Stonewrits for the Blade Of Awe
Go to the travel map after you log in. Go to the crossroads and click on the sign that reads "Somewhere". It will teleport you to an underwater battle sequence. Win all eight fights to receive a piece of the sword. Do this to get three pieces in a row. Usually there are only two difficult monsters to fight; a Brakel and the last opponent, who is either a giant sea snail or a Drakel Rider. You can also gain a few levels along the way. Make sure you bring a powerful energy weapon and a fire weapon of some kind, or just be a level 1 Mage and use the fire attack. This is not recommended for characters under level 30.

Easy big treasure chests containing 425 gold!!!
this is a really easy money maker first you go to isle de oriens then go to the library there and you will see a sort of alter over a pool click it go in you will see falerin click his first scroll on the desk not the second it will take you to carnax press the link shoot carnax follow the instructions and keep shooting him eventually you will succeed and you will be given a big treasure chest with 425 gold in it!!!

Get lot of potion
First you need to be a gurdian then you go to the tower and go to the right where the rideing armor is then click on the boy on the right then he will ask if you want to go on a walk say yes and in the middle of the walk there is a single tree walk around about 5 times then you will get 3 potions when the tree turns into a podium and you keep doing this quest until you get max potions which is 99 i think.

How to teleport to the triple challange
To teleport u have to go to warlics shop click explore and mix the slattwob dust

Easier Classes
If you are a beginner this hint is for you. To make things easier start your classes at a low level (1-22). for example dragonslayer at level 5.

How to get Galrick!
Galrick is a partner you can use(until u log out). He attacks whatever kind of attack u use(fire, water, energy etc.)and hits pretty hard! To get him, u must go to "the temple of hope", u can go and do the mission, or u can just flee/cancel!

Mana refill
Go to Warlic's shop then drag the following items to the bowl: Mermazon Kelp, Moglin essince and Bad Juice then all your starting mana potions will be refilled.

Good Experience and gold
Click on the go to the event button and do the war of the sinister seven and all of the bosses have been defeated so you will verse the mysterious boss after some battles and he has 1400 XP and 700 gold. You will need a very strong light weapon like the Werewolf Kings Dualight or the undead axe of the sun.

Lair of Metal Face Tip
If you are a guardian take a vampragon with you and use it as a primary pet. Since it's special attack gives slight healing when used you can make it through the Lair of Metal face without having to use as many mana or health potions.

If you aren't a guardian use a truffle. The pet has multiple attacks and can be quite useful in almost all situations.

Both vampragons and truffles can be purchased in Aria's pet shop.

Magestaffs
At level 50 you can buy magestaff's of all elements for 1500 gold (pretty cheap) and they usually do a special of about 30 (when their element defense is 100) and they use their special attack very often.

Teleportions
Go to Warlics mage show. select explore shop and drag the mermazon kelp into the mixing bowl and the slattworb dust and the magma leaf and you should get a teleportation potion.

10 HP potion for free players and guardians
Click on twilly at battleon then say hello then click on the frogzard hunter and do quest 3 after that you will start in a swamp you have to fight the skeeter than goborah to get the 10 HP potions.

Undead mutant horny with ball and chain
Go to obsidais lair get 9 necro must have 5 wizard to start necroing/necromancer then get 9.... now go to rip in sky go to right building first opening click the dark bushes above fat girls head lol cloud comes go to it then u go top ship then talk to the ugly drakel then u fight ball and chain use undead muntant it looks like the doing it.

Forest demon df 0
When you fight the firest demon you will see that he has a sheild buy a class armor then when you attack a skill list will come up when his defense goes to 0 it will stay the then attack.

Happy Cinco De Mayo
This is pretty cool all you gotta do is fight monsters until a little zard pops up hanging from a string just wack it. Because it wont attack you. When you are done click the object that falls out and you will get a super cool weapon.

Aerodu
If u have joined Aerodu Clan... You must buy the "Aerodu" sword... Its too powerful...It may be expensive first but when you reach a higher level it will give too much benefits... like in one shot it can do a damage of 25(min) and 100(max)through wind attribute...

Best set upp in game(30+)
#1.must be guardian
#2.must be level 5 ninja class
#3.must have vampdragon
#4.must have guardian(wep) equiped

I useally do 100 damage per atk(level 43)
but u can do more if higher level.

Use katan spec with ninja armour equiped and you'll have god liek abilty's have fun and enjoy.

Turn into zard really easy
First get the zard sword afrer beating mother zard in the second zard hunter quest after u have the sword go to that dude named gnuvian the shapeshifter now buy his spell and the zard sword will almost alway kill all the zards in 2-4 hits p.s if you dont get all the forms the first try every time u log in u must fight mother zard each time u want the zard sword.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/drawdex
†DarkZeroskull†
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
†DarkZeroskull†

Male
Number of posts : 241
Dark Exp : 170
Dark Rep : -4
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 pm

What a long cheat and hint most of the trainers of AQ(Battleon) does not work, i have a trainer in MQ and DF which I made but MQ is not yet finished its better if it was a trainer
Back to top Go down
https://darkforumsph.darkbb.com
EdWaRdEx
EdWaRdEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:11 am

I hope you have the trainer in BattleOn!!!

I'm so excited!

But I just can't hide it!
Back to top Go down
†DarkZeroskull†
†DarkZeroskull†

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 am

Don't know the variables if I have trhe variables(the code needed to hack SWF's or flash files)i should have made the trainer already well then chow!
Back to top Go down
Dr CLooNE
Dark Student

Male
Number of posts : 17
Dark Exp : 0
Dark Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 am

thank you for that hints and cheats
Back to top Go down
helicopter32
Dark Student

Male
Number of posts : 8
Dark Exp : 10
Dark Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 am

whoa thanks all of you!
Back to top Go down
EdWaRdEx
EdWaRdEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Err...

You're Welcome?

Err...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
awesomedd
Dark Student

Male
Number of posts : 6
Dark Rep : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:20 am

i know this is off topic but i just want everybody to know i just beat conflagarative inferno mancer piros the searing approximatly 26,000 exp and 9,000 gold i'm lvl 75 he was lvl 136 his stats were off the scale power word die works miracles thats the most exp you can get off a monster i am so HAPPY! thats more than lvl 500 nightbane you get 20,000 exp from him beating him is purely for bragging rights and is near impossible as he has over 50,000 health carnax isn't worth it considering he has 358,000 health hits too hard and only gives 10,000 exp an for true easy exp and gold find a nerf kitten lvl 80 i beat it in 2 turns and got 1,000 gold and 6,000 exp and carnax isn't easy exp his head comes in different strenghs one with 1,500 health that one is easy and gives 1,200 exp another one with 5,000 health with 2,200 exp still pretty easy the second strongest has 10,000-11,000 health and gives 5,400 exp the stongest has 20,000 health and gives 10,800 exp which is the exact same as one on one carnax the xyfraaaaaaargh gives 23,000 exp so i reccomend getting the blade of awe raising your luck to at least 75 going to the void and finding piros but for really quick leveling up go to the sinister 7 i got 50,000 exp from it
Back to top Go down
awesomedd
Dark Student

Male
Number of posts : 6
Dark Rep : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:38 am

met him again he owend me
Back to top Go down
†DarkZeroskull†
†DarkZeroskull†

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Thanks for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and Hints in Battleon   Cheats and Hints in Battleon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheats and Hints in Battleon
Page 1 of 1