Dark Online Games Forums
If you are a registered user please login if not then **** OFF!!!
Dark Online Games Forums
If you are a registered user please login if not then **** OFF!!!
Dark Online Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Online Games Forums PH. 2020 Revival!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Premier Сasual Dating - Living Women
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 6:21 pm by kelfer

» Alive anyone?
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 9:20 pm by †DarkZeroskull†

» Team of programmers will help you earn
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:16 pm by †DarkZeroskull†

» CrossFire KillMark/KillBadge/Badge Upgrader + VIP HEADSHOT v3.0
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 3:12 pm by annelynne

» DARK MYSTIC
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 6:01 pm by Mistik

» Wanna meet new friends
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 12:32 pm by Mistik

» [Release] Point X2 Hack (USF/LSF/PSF/SSF)
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:19 am by tianxia7503

» [NEw PSF/DFI wAllhack Undetected]
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:09 pm by jayjaytot

»  [SPECIAL FORCE DFI PHILIPPINES] EXP Hack Now Working
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:34 pm by swischeN

Top posters
†DarkZeroskull† (241)
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? I_vote_lcapYo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? I_voting_barYo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? I_vote_rcap 
vipcheat (137)
Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? I_vote_lcapYo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? I_voting_barYo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? I_vote_rcap 
latestcheat1 (126)
maryann1995 (115)
EdWaRdEx (114)
sigoy57 (103)
jordan05 (55)
DarkVengeanceSoul (45)
pagecheaters (34)
Xtianzkeel (34)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renegade Slayer
General of the Army
General of the Army
Renegade Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Warning Level: : Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Ok
Dark Exp : 75
Dark Rep : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Empty
PostSubject: Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02?   Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:21 am

Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02? Simple, Just read this Steps..

-Downloaded file is now an installer. (Windows Version Only)

-Reduced application size at the cost of increasing the opening time of the application by heavily compressing it. (Windows Version Only)

-Load Shops.

-Load Hair Shops.

-Load Enhancement Shops.

Features:

-Cross platform trainer.

-Easy to use, drop-down menu.

-Automatically loads the latest game swf.

-Load weapons by url.

-Load armors by url. (Buggy, will be fixed)

-Autoers like auto-scripts that used to be on Hell Quest. You can set the milliseconds delay for autoers. Each autoer makes your character invisible to other players which reduces your chance of getting banned. Also each autoer teleports you to their respective map automatically and to a random high-number room to avoid detection. All you have to do is press a button like you did on Hell Quest.

-Change your name to anything you want.

-Change your name color to moderator color if you want.

-Add outline effect to your name if you want.

-Change your name to any color that you want.

-Send packets! Yes you heard it right, this is made with flash but you can send any packet that you want! Also Cross Hell automatically fixes the character id in your packet!! So if you make up a random character id when sending a packet, that's totally fine!

Plans for the future:

-Fixing loading armors.

-Loading SPTs if I can get around the security measures that is annoying in Adobe AIR. With AIR I can dump file data on your computer to a byte array which is what I exactly want but apparently AIR has more security when it comes to loading external SWFs.

-Changing outline color to any color that you want.

-Adding send packets list to send multiple packets.

-Custom character aura.
Back to top Go down

Yo!!! You want to learn about the new Hell Quest v.02?
Page 1 of 1